Updated on 15/06/2022
|UpBox.me||The UpBox.me App with its related websites and services, owned by company "Axel Hardy" in France, with its Subcontractors and Subprocessors.|
|The App||The UpBox.me Website|
|App User||The person who uses the app.|
|Partner||Any service provider or a 3rd party.|
Scope of The Agreement
Related agreements are Privacy Notice and Cookies Policy which are an integral part of the whole set of UpBox.me service agreements.
License to Use
App User is granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sharable, revocable, limited license to use The App solely for personal and commercial use in accordance with this agreement.
You agree that you will use the app within your own rights, permissions and regulations. You agree not to use the app to perform any illegal or unlawful activity. You agree to maintain the data protection, privacy and security while using the app and while working with the data.
When working with The App or any other UpBox.me service, you agree that you will not:
- upload any illegal content;
- let others upload any illegal content in your upload boxes;
- use the app unlawfully;
- overload the system with data that you actually don’t need;
- be rude or unprofessional when communicating with UpBox.me representatives;
- request any actions from UpBox.me that are outside of the scope of provided services;
- ask information about other App Users or stores;
- demand changes to The App or other UpBox.me services beyond the point where UpBox.me practices very active listening to customer priorities according to paid plan level, which is the part of the UpBox.me service.
Acceptable Use Policy
You agree not to misuse the UpBox.me services ("Services") or help anyone else to do so. For example, you must not even try to do any of the following in connection with the Services:
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network, unless done in compliance with our Bug Bounty Program;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the Services, or shared areas of the Services you haven't been invited to;
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
- access, search, or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, "scraping" or creating accounts in bulk);
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing";
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
- abuse referrals or promotions to get more storage space than deserved or to sell storage space received from referrals or promotions;
- circumvent storage space limits;
- sell the Services unless specifically authorized to do so;
- publish, share, or store materials that constitute child sexually exploitative material (including material which may not be illegal child sexual abuse material but which nonetheless sexually exploits or promotes the sexual exploitation of minors), unlawful pornography, or are otherwise indecent;
- publish, share, or store content that contains or promotes extreme acts of violence or terrorist activity, including terror propaganda;
- advocate bigotry or hatred against any person or group of people based on their race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or impairment;
- harass or abuse UpBox.me personnel or representatives or agents performing services on behalf of UpBox.me;
- violate the law in any way, including storing, publishing or sharing material that’s fraudulent, defamatory, or misleading, or that violates the intellectual property rights of others;
- violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others;
- use the Services to back up, or as infrastructure for, your own cloud services;
- use the storage space provided by the Services as the basis for cryptographic proof-of-space or proof-of-storage, or any similar proof system.
We reserve the right to take appropriate action in response to violations of this policy, which could include removing or disabling access to content, suspending a user’s access to the Services, or terminating an account.
You retain all rights and intellectual property rights embodied in Your Files, exclusive of any content provided by UpBox.me. You are responsible for the content of your files, backing up your files and the sales of your files. You are also responsible for the content uploaded in your upload boxes. UpBox.me acts as a technology provider to distribute Your Products and cannot be held responsible for unintended distribution due to incorrect configuration of Products under the Service, for example but limited to, setting the wrong price, setting the wrong stock levels or creating too many discount codes.
UpBox.me does not review files that you store with the Service. It is your responsibility to ensure the files are legal and within the conditions laid out in our Acceptable Use Policy. Violations may result in the file being removed or your account being terminated.
Privacy and Consent To Use The Data
For the UpBox.me to function as designed, it needs to store and process the personal data. That includes contact information and the data that is being uploaded, imported or exported with The App.
By using The App the App User gives consent to use that data for providing the UpBox.me service. This data can be used by The App or by the employee of the UpBox.me team as a part of service provisioning.
We use the service "Klaviyo" (klaviyo.com) to store your email and name and to send you informations related to the app or to our products. Your email or any personal data will not be shared to third-party companies or services other than Klaviyo.
Particular details of stored and processed data as well as the used resources are described in the Privacy Notice.
Warranty and Liability Limitation
The UpBox.me service is provided as-is and as-available. While the UpBox.me team consists of professionals, it needs to be understood and accepted that there are risks of software defects, infrastructure failures, security breaches, attacks or human errors that might result in undesirable results.
You agree to assess and mitigate your own risks that might result in damage or any losses from using The App. The UpBox.me Support can consult you to identify and manage your risks.
In any circumstance, you release the UpBox.me, its legal company "Axel Hardy" and its Subcontractors and Partners from any liabilities or losses that were caused as a result of using any of the UpBox.me services.
There is no warranty or promise given by UpBox.me for a certain service level or results.
By using The App you agree to and hold the company "Axel Hardy" owners, directors, officers, Subcontractors and Partners harmless against any legal action, claims or disputes that arise from your actions.
Also, you agree to indemnify the company "Axel Hardy" for any legal action, investigation, charges or fees against the company "Axel Hardy", its owners, directors, officers, Subcontractors and Partners that resulted from your actions as a breach of this agreement.
We do refunds, and we do care about the service quality you receive from us.
In case of an issue in the app, before asking for the refund, we encourage you to first communicate with the UpBox.me Support to try to resolve any issue you have.
If we will not be able to solve your issue on the level that is acceptable for you, and if the app didn’t provide you the value you were looking for, we will gladly issue the refund.
Refunds are issued for a maximum duration of 1 month.
The Agreement is active from the moment you use the app, until the moment when you request your account and data to be deleted from our servers.
If you fail to comply with this Agreement or if UpBox.me believes your actions are not compliant with this Agreement, the UpBox.me may terminate the Agreement, uninstall the UpBox.me App from your store and refuse to provide any services for you.
UpBox.me is the product of the company "Axel Hardy" which is registered in France with registration number 79233972300035.
- Legal address: Route de la magne, 74410 Saint Jorioz, FRANCE
- Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The governing law is the legislation of France.
UpBox.me owns the right to change and update this document occasionally, and review it at least once per year. If you continue using The App, then you also agree to comply with all the further versions of this document.